I live and work in the Charlotte, NC metropolitan area. I was born and raised in very rural Western PA town known as Hawthorn – Pop – 495.
I’m not really a photographer who has a particular genre. That’s why you see no titles here like ‘fashion photographer’ or ‘landscape photographer’. I photograph just about anything that interest me including landscapes, weddings, nightlife, people, , macro, and motorsports. On any given week you could find my photos on a nightlife website, an flyer, or posted on a state park social media page.
Places you may have seen my work.
- Lensfuel.com – My motorsports photography blog covering grassroot events in the Southeast US.
- Lazyday.com – A website dedicated to Charlotte nightlife. I use to take photos for them every weekend. After about a year of no sleep though I had to give it up. Great bunch of guys though. Check out their site if you get a chance.
- Various local media – I have had photo posted on various local media websites such as kiss951.com, wfnz.com, and charlotte.com.
- Fine Art America – I use Fine Art America to sell a lot of my fine art landscape and cityscape prints. If you like a photo you see click the shop link at the top of the page. You can likely purchase it there. If you don’t see it there and would like to purchase a print contact me using the “Contact” page.
- AMDrift.com – AMDrift.com is a motorsports blog based out of California which I am a contributor for.
2013 Cardinal Camera Carolina Ballonfest Photo Contest / Sponsored by Tamron – Winner
Pixoto – Over 230 various daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly awards. Pixoto is a social media website with over 3 million images submitted by photographers from all over the world which users rank via a voting system. In 2013 I was the fourth highest ranking landscape photographer in the United States, and within the Top 50 worldwide.